Calling all volunteers! Please write Kevin and Empirecanvas@charter.net if you're able to fill one of these roles:
1. Firestarter> When- Friday and or Saturday night just after the presentations are finished. Where- McCleod on the Lake, Outdoor skills area. Talk to Matt Raske to get more info.
2. Bathroom Patrol> When- Whenever. Take a quick tour and report any shortages or problems.
3. Host/Guide> Friday afternoon. Where- registration area. Help our newer participants find campsites and buildings.
4. Gear Swap Cashier> When- Friday/Saturday. Collect money from entries- Need not be present full time. Just be willing to collect and hold $$. Please be at the close of the swap to help with the chaos.
5. Sunday Sweep> Help us maintain our good reputation by wandering through camp on Sunday and cleaning up.
6. Firewood Prep> We use a bunch. Check the piles, clean the pathways, split a few logs to help others along.
7. Hoppers. Skitter to the Dining hall a few minutes before meals to set up chairs and clear the lanes for traffic.
8. Sign Patrol> Wednesday/Thursday. Keep others from getting lost. Label camping areas and classrooms.
9. Party Prep> Clear out and clean up McLeod on the Lake for evening fun.
10 Beer transport> We have fantastic sponsors...in Duluth and Superior. We're in Sturgeon Lake. Most likely a Thursday or Friday task, but not entirely voluntary. There are perks for this journey.
11. Keg return> Somewhat sad, but necessary.