Class Title: Woofum Stick building and eating workshop. Cost $7 per person.
Overview: In this workshop you will build one Woofum stick to take home and also bake a traditional Woofum to eat and enjoy.
What is a Woofum?
Move over s'mores and pudgie pies! The Woofum is making a return to your campfire! While some might think a Woofum is a new invention, they have been around for decades (as spotted in old Boy Scout manuals). Note: The Boy Scouts will not claim they invented them though, so the Woofum origin remains a mystery.
In short, a Woofum is a fire baked biscuit turned into a cup using a Woofum stick that you fill with all sorts of goodness. Traditional fillings are: chocolate pudding, cherry pie filling and whipped topping.
What we will do in the workshop:
1. Karla will provide the material, tools, and instruction for you to build your own woofum stick.
2. You will also cook, prepare, and eat a woofum with the traditional ingredients of chocolate pudding and cherry pie filling.
3. You will also gain access to the instructions to build your own additional woofum sticks at home and a woofum recipe book.
4. Your stick will soak in oil for 24 hours and be available for you to pick up in the dining hall on Saturday afternoon.
5. If you want to make a 2nd Woofum stick on-site, you would have time. Pay for two sticks instead of one.
To pay Karla for the workshop:
1. Everyone needs to register in advance. Karla needs to bring the appropriate amount of materials for the Woofum stick building and eating.
2. Go to: paypal.me/karlamarykay
if you would like to prepay. You can also pay Karla during the workshop, but please let her know that you will attend.
3. This option is free to you and me if you use your paypal funds or bank account and send the money as a friend transaction.
4.. If you choose to use a credit card, the rate is: 2.9% plus $0.30 per transaction (the sender "you" decides who pays this fee) - you must select yourself.
5. Karla should receive the full amount.